Light-duty Gasoline Vehicle
The objective of the light-duty gasoline demonstration vehicle was to demonstrate ultra-low pollutant emissions over a wide range of driving conditions for various fuels.
- Demuynck, et al.; “Ultra-low Emissions of a 48V Mild-Hybrid Gasoline Vehicle with Advanced Emission Control Technologies and System Control”, 15th International Conference on Engines and Vehicles, paper 2021-24-0070, 2021
- Mendoza Villafuerte, P., et al.;“Ultra-low NOx and PN with integrated emission control systems for light-duty gasoline and heavy-duty diesel vehicles”, IMechE Conference – 08 December 2021
- Demuynck, et al.; “Zero-Impact Emissions from a Gasoline Car with Advanced Emission Controls and E-Fuels”, 43rd International Vienna Motor Symposium 2022
- Demuynck, et al.; “Ultra-low pollutant and CO2 emissions on demonstrator vehicles with advanced emission controls and sustainable renewable fuels”, 10th International Conference Fuel Science – 10 May 2022
- Videos of the AECC gasoline demo vehicle: